Old July 1st 03, 01:40 AM
me again

Default Harry Potter

Our family has established its Harry Potter policy:

Here's ours. We pre-purchased 3 copies. No one is allowed to spoil

anything
for those further behind. No one is to disturb anyone else's reading, or
sleeping. No one is to neglect other duties.

LOL, my family knew from the moment it was pre-ordered (28th January) that
Mummy (me) got to read it first and then the rest of them could fight over
it when I was done.

I spent all day reading on saturday, had family commitments on the sunday
(DH made me promise to be sociable I read it every moment I had and I
finished it last tuesday. The laundry and the other chores got a little
neglected but everyone did get fed! DH and DS are reading in tandem now, DS
reads during the day and in his half hour nightly 'reading time' in bed then
turns it over to DH who reads during the evening. It seems to be working OK
so far.

Jane