Old July 10th 06, 11:48 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
Jeff

Default Vaccine quote of the week 2 by David Ayoub, MD

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
news
"Jan Drew" wrote:

"HCN" wrote in message
m...

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. net...

(...)

Actually, I have not seen any medical experts who think that autism
is
caused by mercury in vaccines.

ACTually, you have!

http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInformation/BUYfromUS.htm

Wrong on two counts:

1) The link doesn't work, at least not from my computer.

2) Even if you think the people mentioned on the page are experts, that
doesn't mean they are.

Jeff

Even worse she shilling for a company that sells quack meds to desperate
people!

Liar.

What does Dr Haley do for a living, Jan? What is the web site where he
sells what provides that living, Jan?

Oh, that's right, Dr Haley sells testing and treatments, and he does
it through the Altcorp site.

Now, who's doing the lying ... ?

There is an old saying; "Never attribute to malice what you can attribute
to stupidity."

I will let the reader determine if it applies here.

Jeff