Old July 10th 06, 03:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
Mark Probert

Default Vaccine quote of the week 2 by David Ayoub, MD

HCN wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. net...

(...)

Actually, I have not seen any medical experts who think that autism is
caused by mercury in vaccines.
ACTually, you have!

http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInformation/BUYfromUS.htm

Wrong on two counts:

1) The link doesn't work, at least not from my computer.

2) Even if you think the people mentioned on the page are experts, that
doesn't mean they are.

Jeff

Even worse she shilling for a company that sells quack meds to desperate
people!

Altcorp is owned by Boyd Haley, and with the recent court decision on
Haley's usefulness as an "expert" witness, I hope that Haley has a day
job somewhere. Both he and Geier were seriously criticized by a very
learned judge.