Old July 10th 06, 03:12 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
Mark Probert

Default Vaccine quote of the week 2 by David Ayoub, MD

Jeff wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..
"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. net...

(...)

Actually, I have not seen any medical experts who think that autism is
caused by mercury in vaccines.
ACTually, you have!

http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInformation/asdexperts.htm
Wrong on two counts:

1) The link doesn't work, at least not from my computer.

Get you one that works...NOT kidsdoc.

My computer works just fine. For some reason, the ISP doesn't connect to the
site. I can't ping the URL, either. I can ping google.com, so it is not a
problem with my computer.

2) Even if you think the people mentioned on the page are experts, that
doesn't mean they are.

Jeff

Not a matter of what I think. Facts are facts.

And the fact is that they are not "experts." They/re Idiots or shills.

The best choice is "idiots" since this decision by a US District Court
Judge:

http://www.neurodiversity.com/court/rhogam_decision.pdf

Both Haley and Geier were given the old heave ho out of court. I suspect
that their days as "expert" witnesses are numbered.