Old August 20th 06, 03:30 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Mike

Default Finally!

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 20 Aug 2006 05:55:06 -0700, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

'Kate wrote:
On 19 Aug 2006 06:31:43 -0700, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

snip

Meatballs. That's this weekend's work. Meatballs. My big decision is
what size meatball.... ping pong ball sized? golf ball sized? Something
larger (what I usually make).... something between golf and softball
sized. Of course, I could go for the whole enchilada and do one huge
meatball.... a meatball wedding cake! er.. maybe not.

Now I think of my dad.......he use to make the biggest meatballs I had
ever seen in my life...we grew up thinking this was normal LOL! Most
people are use to the golf ball size or a little bigger but them
softball size were far and few that I had ever seen anyone but my dad
make ! Delicious too! My thought is although it would be easier to just
make really large meatballs , if I were asked for a wedding meal I'd
say go with the smaller meatballs.

I've heard that from a few other people... they love the large meatballs
that their moms or dads use to make.

I ended up making some "spaldeen" sized (you yankees may know what size
that is), and some between golf and spaldeen sized because that was what
my hand made... no control whatsoever. They're delicious though so of
the 140 or so that I made, I have 110 left.... dinner/snack for the
"Quality Control" people in the house (6 last night). Ok.. ok. I ate
three of 'em. Yum.

"a meatball wedding cake! er.. maybe not." LOL! ummm yer loose screw
is showing!

It is. I'd be ashamed but I forgot how to feel that.

enjoy the fun !

:-)

Well we need to get Jaime ready to go ....S has her psych eval this
morning, and then we are meeting our family therapist for breakfast
this fine Sunday mornin ...... :-)

Have a nice day !
Bev

Ah... well have fun! I hope the evaluation gets some answers answered...
or just lets things peacefully lie where they are.

Sunny and hot here already.... I'm heading out to do yardwork in a bit.

'Kate

Howdy, y'all! Dare I inquire of the miss as to what in tarnation a
"spaldeen" is?

Yer southern NG buddy,
Mike