Old August 26th 08, 11:34 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

Default A tmi question, sorry...

It's common to be more wet than normal, but any sort of cramping or AF
feelings should be checked out. It might well be exactly what you had last
time, or it might not. Don't risk it, and go get yourself looked at by one
of your midwives. Hopefully it's nothing, but I always say trust your gut.
--

Jamie Clark

www.ClarkDigitalArts.com

"lu-lu" wrote in message
Hi all

I'll be 26w tomorrow. I know I asked this question when I was pg with
Jessie, and I even got myself checked out, but the two midwives couldn't
agree on the cause, and I ended up really confused... I'm not sure if this
is the same thing, but I thought I'd ask.

How do you know if you're leaking AF? I'm not gushing or anything, but
I've
felt quite wet all day. I'm not in huge pain or anything, but I've been
uncomfortable all day too, mainly like a very mild period pain. I know
it's
not the same as when my waters broke, but I just don't feel right. One MW
said last time that it was thrush, which I doubted as I had no itching or
anything else, and the other said it wasn't that, that it was just my
cervix
softening up and something or other coming away. I suspected that that
might well be the case, but I was a lot further along then.

I'm not massively concerned atm, but I don't feel quite settled either.
I'm
not off to hospital or anything unless it gets worse, but I'd kinda like
some reassurance if you have any.

Lucy xx