Old September 30th 04, 02:52 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 29, 2004

This is absurd. Peter, a regular poster to this newsgroup, is a participant.

IF you want to maintain consistency, then you must uniformly criticize Ilena
whenever she posts any of her URLs since they all ask for money, and Jan,
when she posts Ilena's URLs.

"Anth" wrote in message
double standards snipped - nothing left
Anth

"Orac" wrote in message
news
In article , "Anth"
wrote:

despicable attempt at infringement of free speech restored -
newsgroups.

He is selling something - the website he posted is selling something.
If this was a herbal site the place would be up in arms!.

That's pathetic even by your standards. It's a conference. There are
expenses, not the least of which are renting the conference space and
flying in the speakers. The cost listed, when converted into American
dollars is quite in line with other medical conferences I attend.
Indeed, the registration fee of Peter's conference is considerably
cheaper than that of most medical conferences I've attended.

--
Orac |"I am not interested in trying to compensate