Old February 12th 04, 04:52 AM
Kevin Karplus

Default How can I improve my 3rd grade kid Math and Spelling skills (any web sites)

In article , Sandi Jones wrote:
They are heavy card stock, with a good assortment of problems per
package. If you cannot find them in your area, I'll search online, i
don't recall the name. If you need me to look, I'll check some of my
catalogs or local stores to at least get you the name to help you find
these great cards. Actually, you could even make your own with poster
board and a broad marker, but sometimes we don't get around to making
these things...

I'm not a big fan of flash cards, but you might want to check out the
math-n-stuff store in Seattle (they're on the web, if you aren't in
Seattle) for a good collection of math educational material.

--
Kevin Karplus http://www.soe.ucsc.edu/~karplus
Affiliations for identification only.