Old November 18th 03, 04:45 PM
Andre Lieven

Default 10 ways to be a better father

"Byron Canfield" ) writes:
"Ignoramus4244" wrote in message
I wonder why this discussion has been hijacked by divorced fathers.

Because some divorced fathers harbor guilt over their own role in the
divorce, and so have an agenda to make the other side look completely to
blame, as though that somehow makes them blameless.

After all, a simple desire for equal *rights* can't ever be the case,
when its about men wanting something.

Congratulations: Your SNAG Pussy award will be mailed to you forthwith,
for your kowtowing to the Feminsed ideal of " *always* blame the
nearest *man* ! "

Plenty of fathers who are reading this thread are not divorced.

Then, who's stopping them from commenting ?

I am interested in how a married man can be a good father.

Point being, a divorced man can only be as much of a dad as the
mother *and the Feminised legal system* let him be...

Andre

--
" I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
The Man Prayer, Red Green.