Old November 19th 03, 03:10 AM
Andre Lieven

Default 10 ways to be a better father

"David W." ) writes:
(Andre Lieven) wrote in
:

*You* have to decide whether the kids are better off with the
confrontation, police, and time spent with you, or better off without
all the tension and conflict, and without time with you. In many
ways, the kids lose either way.

And, who's responsible for that? Mommy and the sexist courts.

Its prejudice to blame those who *didn't make that come to pass*,
and to NOT balme those who... DID.

Well, I said nothing about fairness or blame. All I said was that you can
choose either way, not that any of the choices was great.

In millions of cases, there is no available to the guy choice that is
any better than awful.

For one example, I commend to you the one related in the book
" The Divorce From Hell ", by Wendy Dennis.

Read it, and then feel free to specify what else that dad could
have done...

As a father, the
best you can do is choose the option that you think is best for the kids.

Wrong. As a man, overwhelmed by a Feminised legal system, you do as
much as you can, to *try* to be a father to your kids, understanding
that your best may be outmatched by their worst...

Andre

--
" I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
The Man Prayer, Red Green.