Old January 9th 04, 02:31 AM
Lori

Default Second birth easier?

For me this was true. I had a pretty easy time with my first delivery but
the second was better.

1st daughter (born 12-20-98) I was in labor about 8 hours and pushed for 30
minutes
2nd daughter( born 12-14-03) I was in labor about 4 hours and I pushed less
than 5 minutes. (it was 2 pushes to be exact)

Lori
"LeAnn" wrote in message
Hi, my name is LeAnn. I have a 7 year old son and I am 7 months
pregnant with my second son. Maybe I just can't tolerate much pain but
I remember labor with my first son to be just horrible. I remember
screaming at everyone to give me some drugs! ;-) Labor and delivery
lasted about 16 hours from start to finish. My current doctor keeps
telling me that since this is my second child, labor will be much easier
and faster. For those of you who have given birth to two or more
children, how much truth is in this?

LeAnn