Old April 1st 05, 03:07 AM
rj

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:12:52 GMT, 'Kate wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:42:41 GMT, "V" the
following was posted in blue crayon:

"Rambler" wrote in message
snip

It's because I'm a man, isn't it, one of those horrible wretches who put
you in your current positon. I can take it .., I'm used to getting picked
on.

Rambler

snip

Kate lost her husband to death.
We do not think men are bad people. Actually we love men who have
accountability.
Your childhood and being picked on has nothing to do with this group. Why
are you used to being picked on? You should seek therapy for being so darn
angry!

All this because I agreed that being called a deadbeat dad was a
problem and that the media created the problem by perpetuating the
stereotype. Evidently, he feels that I'm responsible for the term.
That wasn't rational. If I had received a rational argument in
response (more than the one time), it might have been an interesting
thread. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. It degenerated at a rapid
pace.

'Kate

LOL...

You and Rambler both share at least one little character flaw...
You've *both* gotta have the last word... even if it's elsewhere.

rj