Old March 26th 04, 06:59 PM
Rosie

Default Lily's 12 day checkup

New York Jen wrote:
We took Lily to the pediatrician today for her second checkup...to see if
she gained back her birth weight and to give her the first Hep. B shot.

My
mother and hubby thought she gained a half a pound total from her last
visit...well...they were wrong. Drum roll please...she went from 6 pounds
13 ounces last Wednesday to 7 pounds 14 ounces today! I knew she was

eating
(and pooping) a lot, but I never thought she'd gain a pound in a week!
She's my lil girlie!

Wow! Fantastic work Jen (especially with the little man to keep busy as
well!). How are you coping with life with 2? Should I toss away my
diaphragm and get down to business? ; )

ROSIE
Mum to Ella, nearly 18 months