Old July 23rd 06, 03:58 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
FlowerGirl

Default Update Q: allergies, gut problems and Neocate Vs breastmilk

"arachne" wrote in message
FlowerGirl wrote:

that's fantastic. and great that she will be able to keep breastfeeding
as she wanted! yay! are you able to find out what the treatment is?

I will at some point ... she did explain it at p'group but too much

other
stuff going on for me to understand it all. She's asked me to update

here
and thank everybody too...

i'd love to know. perhaps it's one of the things suggested already by
our naturopath & i might give it a go. i'll grasp at any (not expensive)
straws at this stage........

I will find out. I'll get her to e-mail the details to me though so I don't
stuff it up in translation....
I think the accupressure on bub and accupuncture on the Mum are helping too
.... apparently bub instantly calms down and Mum also relaxes.

Also - I *am* going to respond to your update in af ... too much stuff

going
on with you guys for me to do a quick reply so I'm not ignoring you ...

I'm
just digesting info
XA

i know. i've missed chatting with you by the way!

I'm still hanging out for you to seriously consider living in M'borough when
your house sells - then we can chat in *person* every now and then