Old April 7th 07, 04:37 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Blaze1968

Default It's been a long time...

"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 01:32:21 -0500, Blaze1968 wrote for all to see:

Hi guys...don't know if any of you were around several years ago when I
was
on here last.
I do recognize kate and Bev but I'm not sure if they are the same Kate
and
Bev.
Does anyone know what ever happened to Lorian?

She was having some difficulty the last time I chatted with her. I use to
keep in touch via ICQ. I haven't heard from her in a very long time.

Also, not that there was ever any love lost between Peter and I...him and
argued constantly in assp...nonetheless I was wondering if anyone knew
what
happened with his kids. Any updates?

No. The only one who may have kept in touch was Didi. She hasn't been here
in a long time too.

Ah yes..Didi...I remember her well now that you say her name.

Sorry to just jump right into the thick of things....especially if none
of you have the foggiest idea of what I'm talking about. Alex

I miss Cici. She was an amazing woman.

What happened to Cici???

I wonder where and what happened to Mo after her accident. I wonder how
her kids are doing.
And Matt, Karen, and too many more to mention.

People come and go, it seems. I'm glad you checked in.

'Kate

Yes people do come and go...as a new single parent i found this group to be
comforting at the time. (Yes even with all the drama). However, once I
became better adapted to single parenthood, i didn't feel the need to be on
a.s.s.p as I never really developed any long-term friendships on here.
I did however learn alot on here...it wasn't realized overnight but over the
next several years I realized that several "seeds" planted on assp did stay
with me and helped form different views which I still have now.
Ironically most of those "seeds" came from Peter.