Old September 14th 04, 11:00 AM
Purchgdss

Joelle
my blood ran cold when I read what you wrote.
How dare you I am going thru things like this and as you can see other
parents like Cele have been thru similar traumas
i hope only that you never go thru traumas such as mine or Celes.
again all I can say is how dare you,
these types of replies remove the purpose of the support chat lines, that is
to be able to air your problems and look for solutions without prejudice or
ignorant people making comments like you have.
they are the types of comments that cause people to fall deeper into the
depths of despair and commit suicide if unstable.
shame
Chloe

Chloe, you obviously haven't read the FAQ before you posted or you'd know that
your statements about this newsgroup are flat out wrong.

I tend to agree with Joelle on this issue, if you have as many issues as you
mentioned, a single parents newsgroup is not the help you need. You need
INTENSE therapy.

This is NOT a "feel good, support you stupidly just because you're a single
parent" group. This a group that freely speaks their minds although it's not
always what you want to hear, sometimes it's what you need.

Personally, I'd go elsewhere for the "feel good" BS.... I like the real world
common sense here.

Just my 2 cents.........
Christine