Old July 2nd 03, 08:43 AM
dani

Default In the Best Interest of the Children...

wrote:
Dave dave@freedoms-door wrote:

: The language of the law must be changed and the Judges
re-programmed to base : all decisions on gender neutral equality.
Therefore it would no longer be : a question of mother or father but
of parent. Once women are treated as : equals to men in the court
room then it will be only a matter of time before : some sense of
fairness comes to custody and child support law.

Agreed.

My attorney is a judge pro-tem in the family law court. He
"believes" that a child needs a primary residence vs. two residences.
If he ever becomes a judge, he'll have this nonsensical bias.

So, why is he still your attorney? He is saying he's flat out biased.
What's up?

The laws are gender neutral. The rulings are not. It's sad to see
the courts not following the laws. If they were, we wouldn't see
~90% maternal custody. That in itself is inexcusible.

They are following the law. The court's are working perfectly as
planned. They are designed to squeeze the most profit out of fathers as
they can. The best way to do this is to give custody to mother's, have
father's pay, and wait for the fireworks.

That is the inexcusable part.

b.