Old July 21st 07, 07:06 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

Default Mobiles: Could these be the cigarettes of the 21st century? . . . 'Absolutely'

"David Wright" wrote in message
. net...
In article , JOHN
wrote:

"Jeff"

a paid liar. Funny how they always promote/defend all of the Elite
poisons--- aspartame, cell phones, vaccines, mercury amalgam,

corporate shill

I think John is a shill for the pharmaceutical companies -- they pay
him to make alties look like cretins.

Mentioning "mercury amalgams" is typical of this. Hey, John-boy: an
amalgam is a mixture of mercury with something else. A "mercury
amalgam" would be a mixture of mercury with mercury, which wouldn't
work as a tooth filling. If you can't even get this right, why would
anyone take you seriously on any other subject?

And...a silver amalgam?

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/...ryfillings.htm

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher