Old February 9th 04, 06:25 PM
Denise Anderson

Default Xanax?

"New York Jen" wrote in message
. net...
So I'm making myself totally nuts, as per usual. As I've posted in the
past, I've been suffering with panic attacks pretty frequently during this
pregnancy, having none with my previous pregnancy but having suffered from
them in the past. I am already on Zoloft, which tends to make me totally

ok
when I'm NOT pregnant, but even though I've increased it in the last 3
weeks, I'm still having trouble. I have a copy of Hale's and I'll go look
at it as soon as I'm done with this post, just curious if any of you have
taken Xanax (alprazolam) while breastfeeding. That's the drug of choice

for
me when I'm having regular panic attacks, but I will not take it while I'm
pregnant. I don't need a quote from Hale's because I have it on the
shelf...I'm looking to see if any of you have actually taken it while
breastfeeding and if so, what were the outcomes.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Jen, worrying in advance, stupidly

I've taken Xanax while bfing, and like you would be, for emergencies only.
I took it with DD1, she's 5 1/2 and minus the fact she's a bossy cow, she's
fine. Purely anecdotal and not scientific but its all I got if you don't
want Hale's.

Denise