Old February 9th 04, 06:27 PM
New York Jen

Default Xanax?

I've taken Xanax while bfing, and like you would be, for emergencies only.
I took it with DD1, she's 5 1/2 and minus the fact she's a bossy cow,

she's
fine. Purely anecdotal and not scientific but its all I got if you don't
want Hale's.

Denise

Anecdotal is exactly what I'm looking for, thanks!

Real life is sometimes more assuring than clinical facts, although I always
make sure I attempt to get both before making any decisions. I was scared
of having PPD with my son, and once he was born we joked that I had "post
partum elation" as I was the happiest I've ever been...go figure.

Thanks again,

Jen