Old October 28th 08, 03:44 AM posted to misc.kids
MarieD[_2_]

Default facial piercings on young teens

Am I an old fogie at age 31? I keep having this shocked feeling when I find
out 13 and 14 year olds that I know are having their lips, tongues, navels
and/or noses pierced. Is this just normal now-a-days and I am behind the
times, or what?
This is not a case of my being a prude or uptight about the idea; I've had
tattoos and some piercings, but I was an adult, not a 13 year old. To me
there is quite a large difference in an adult and a 13/14 year old having
something like that done.

--
Marie
~The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of