Old November 7th 06, 01:56 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Tiffany

Default Undercover In High School

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 00:57:09 GMT, "Tiffany" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

I will on occasion look through the friends friends list...... always
checking for that hidden myspace. lol

Me too! LOL

Kids.... they keep you on your toes.
Some days I just want to say screw it.... do what you want! But that
doesn't
last more then an hour.

I can relate to that.

I don't want to know everything that's going on in my children's lives.
They know, by this age, how to hide something from me. They can always
go to each other for advice and help and often do. Between the three of
them, they usually come up with the right thing to do.

'k

That's all you can ask for, right?

(I am glad I am not the only parent that My Space snoops. lol)