Old January 27th 04, 01:38 AM
Kereru

Default Is there an equation ?

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Ian wrote:

I am not knocking anyone with more than one kid. I just couldn't live

with
it 24/7. The demands, financial and otherwise of just one are more than
enough for me. To be honest I have no idea how people cope with more

than
one. I`d love more, but I would be a wreck.

Why not be honest to the OP? 2, 3 kids ARE more work than one.

Actually, I found many stages to be easier with two
than with one, since they do occupy each other much of the
time--yes, even from early on. Also, it depends very much
on the person, his or her temperment, and how organized he
or she is. There are things that are harder and things that
are easier, but it's certainly not a guarantee that all people
will find life easier or better with one than with two (or
more).

Best wishes,
Ericka

I have to agree. I found I hovered around the baby trying to keep him
entertained with one but with two it's actually easier in some respects. I
can leave my little boy just over two to do drawing, blocks watch a video
etc.. while I get something done in another room with the baby or while he
is asleep. He's also good at talking to the baby or replacing his dummy if I
have my hands full.

My sister in law however found life really hard with two and a breeze with
one. I think it depends on the temperment of th ekids and the parents.

Judy