Old January 27th 04, 08:34 AM
P. Tierney

Default Is there an equation ?

"Circe" wrote in message
news:I_lRb.2304$fD.917@fed1read02...
Nan wrote:
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:44:20 -0000, "Ian" wrote:
I mean extended periods of being left alone, like colouring in their
room etc. You cant leave a 3 yr old alone, they are into everything!!

Really?? My 3 year old is fine being by herself for long enough to
color a picture, or play with some play-doh.
If we already had a room set up for her to play in, it would be even
better, since it would be set up for a 3 year old, and I wouldn't have
to worry about her getting into 'everything'.

Heck, my 22mo can "play alone" for short periods of time with his trains

or
other toys he enjoys while I go down to the kitchen or something. I can't
leave him for long periods of time without checking in on him, but 5-10
minutes is *no* problem.

Ditto here, currently at 24 months.

P. Tierney