Old May 29th 05, 01:03 AM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
Rosalie B. wrote:

*It may be that all you have to do is come to the problem time/area as
*rested as possible. If this means letting things go in the house or
*something, then do that until he learns that you ARE stronger than he
*is and you WILL have energy available.

That's assuming, of course, that you ARE stronger than the child. Frankly
that's a big assumption. I mean, I'm no weakling. I can lift a Rottweiler
onto an examination table by myself if I have to. But if my 4.5 year old
refused to get into his booster seat, I'd be screwed.

--
Hillary Israeli, VMD
Lafayette Hill/PA/USA/Earth