Old February 14th 06, 11:32 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default Hello, I am looking for a group to join to get a little insight

On 14 Feb 2006 15:15:21 -0800, "littletown mom"
wrote:

Thank you. My 18 month old son's name is Gunnar. We are planning to
name the twins G names too.
I see that you did as well... cute.
We were planning on a boy's name of Garrett, or the girl name Gracie.
It would be neat to have b/g twins.

It sure would! We have b/g twins, and I can't believe they're 6 years
old and in 1st grade already! I also can't believe how lucky we are
to have them!
--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.co...ypictures.html

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net