Old June 30th 06, 08:26 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default Boy Girl Twins?

Hi! I'm the mom of 15 month old boy girl twins. The
pregnancy and first year have gone by sooo fast! I am trying to
connect with another mom expecting boy girl twins or with newborns. I
am ready to part with all of the adorable matching/coordinating
boy-girl outifits from the first year and I just can't get myself to
sell them at a garage sale. Instead of breaking up the sets I want
another mother of b/g twins to enjoy them. If you're interested you
can check out the pictures at:

http://photos.yahoo.com/timnewell_2000

or e-mail me at

Thanks.