Old July 19th 06, 04:44 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
cathy

Default Find anyone/anywhere People search website

Sort of hard to say thank you when one compares you to Internet Drug dealers
and yes that is what they are and I'm sorry but originally he claimed that I
"Cater" to or the reason for my site is to help stalkers find those they
would like to stalk. I am finished here, I was merely trying to offer a
service to anyone who needed it, not to be barraged by several emails saying
that sites like my own are no good and just helps stalkers acquire there
intended victims information. Also I do say thank you for your comments in
the beginning and then the "Internet Pharmacies issue" came into it. Gee,
you can look into any business and say that there are going to be certain
individuals who take advantage of it, but to say that I CATER to Stalkers is
not constructive criticism, its bashing.

Thank you once again for all your comments and I will take heed to my
customers requests and continue trying to weed out the weirdoes who try to
use my service for negative reasons just as I always have.
"Nan" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 01:43:05 GMT, "cathy"
wrote:

Thank you Mark for ranking me up there with internet drug dealers. And I
am
finished now with this thread. Once someone places an order before any
searching is done on the person they wish to locate I do have an
"interview" with them and I do ask them to consent to a background check
on themselves before I proceed. And believe it or not YES I have turned
away many people away even though they have no criminal past, but I have
been doing this for such a long time, certain phrases are used by people
who in my opinion are not stable such as "I am desperately in love with
her/him" or "she/he broke my heart and haven't heard back anything in
response to my emails anymore", and ect, ect ect. I tell these folks I'm
sorry but I cannot help you and tell them they will have to obtain the
information they wish from another source. Okay I am finished defending
myself. I am not a bad person, and I do not cater to stalkers or people
who wish inflict harm on others. I am an honest person who provides a
valuable service though those who are greatly appreciate they have found
their lost parent/sibling or employers that they have not put their
business in jeopardy by hiring a "high risk" employee. I AM NOT to be
ranked with DRUG DEALERS. This has all gone to far, and I do apologize
if
I gave anyone the wrong impression. But I do feel I am being unfairly
judged.

Wow, you're overly defensive!!
Mark did no such thing. Internet pharmacies are legit, but can be
misused. Just like your service! Frankly, I find your knee-jerk
jumping to erroneous conclusions troubling. Most good business owners
would simply thank people for their thoughts and perhaps look at ways
to improve their site/business, in an effort to alleviate those
fears/issues.

Nan