Old June 12th 09, 07:13 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Bob W

Default Family Kourts, Legal Parasites

"Kenneth S." wrote in message
news

Chris says below that "society gets just what it orders" in
regard to the blatant political bias of news stations such as MSNBC,
ABC, and CNN. I don't think this is correct. However, I do agree
that most TV viewers in the U.S. show little awareness of the bias, in
part because they have become conditioned to it over the years.

The fact of the matter is that, as survey after survey has
shown, the personal political views of reporters and editors who
produce these programs are VERY different from those of the U.S.
public at large. For more detailed information on these surveys, see
http://www.mrc.org/public/default.aspx. Nearly all reporters and
editors acknowledge, when questioned, that their own political views
are very much at the liberal end of the spectrum.

In the specific context of family issues, such as "child
support," this liberal bias produces coverage that is reflexively
skewed towards the feminist point of view.

Fathers' Day is coming up soon, and I can pretty much
guarantee that you'll be able to see the bias at work in the media
coverage of the event. I predict much attention will be devoted to the
terrible problem of American fathers walking away from their children.
However, anyone familiar with the facts knows that most fatherless
families have been created by mothers -- either by expelling their
husbands from their families or by deciding to have children by men to
whom they are not married. The media will agree that only in a
minority of situations do American fathers have any major role in
regard to their children. But they won't ask why this is so.

We don't have to worry about media bias against fathers on Father's Day.
The weekend is devoted to positive stories celebrating the diversity of Gay,
Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transsexual issues during the annual Pride weekend.

This year they have a new event before their big parade called a Drag Race
where participants don their rhinestone running shoes and do a one mile fun
run.

The media will give much more coverage to GLBT issues than anything positive
about fathers.