Old July 17th 04, 10:43 PM
Kane

Default What if CPS caseworker brings police along?

On 17 Jul 2004 12:35:27 -0700, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Kane wrote
You could also be open for civil suit should
a homeowner refuse entry and be hurt in the
process.

A legal opinion from Kane saying
that somebody elses legal opinion
is illegal to disseminate? Ha!

Excuse me, idiot boy, but can "bring suit" for absolutly any
cockamamee reason they want in this country.

THAT, was not legal "advice." I did not tell The Plant to DO anything,
but to STOP doing something.

By that same logic, a parent who
totally rolls over when caseworkers
come to their door could sue you! Naa!

Of course they could, but it NOT the "same logic" at all. To tell
someone to refuse entry to an LEO IS legal advice.

And you'll notice, R R R R R, idiot boy, that at NO point did I
suggest the homeowner "role over" to a caseworker....as in "go see
your lawyer."

Is THAT what you think rolling over is? What must the homeowner do for
it to NOT be a rollover.....assault the LEO?

You aren't hard to trace down should
someone wish to. I understand a certain
public figure in the entertainment
industry's people know who and were
you are. Probably just rumor.

Or intestinal gas.

It's estimated that on average everyone emits intestinal gas about 11
to 12 times a day. Even the beautiful people.

The difference between us and YOU, is that we get up and move away by
going to work and actually doing something with our lives, rather than
stalk single mothers wish children.

Have you found a way to bottle it and
save it on your shelf along with your
yellow jars and little brown balls you rolled?

I have no such obsessions. Is THAT what you are doing with all that
spare time you have?

May I suggest gardening? You have more than enough fertilizer for a
great start. And if you run out I recommend you contact Douggie and
The Plant. They've enough for a hundred gardens.

Then of course there is - R R R R R - bobb the Bigot and his raft of
****.

Greegor, as a Flamer, yer a Lamer.

Kane