Old July 22nd 03, 03:18 AM
Cancerous Chronic

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

"CME" wrote in message
.. .

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message

wrote in message

Rolly The Pervert wrote:
wrote in message
Lisa aka Surfer wrote:

Well done, Tom. You have a bigger heart than I, it was clear

from
the very first reply from Betsy that she wasn't going to get the
point. Yet you still took the time. Man oh man you're doing well
these days!!!!

Lisa

Actually, Lisa, you and Tom are as emotionally abusiveslap

And what you gonna do about it?

**** off bitch

So, calling me a bitch is ok with the group? It's my fault for

failing
ignore him? Tell me why it isn't his fault.

You are a bitch, and a lying netk00k kunt.

More then that, your a lonney maroon. Go take your meds looney lorain.

Wow, what depth and maturity. Talk about kicking someone while their
down... you're quite the big man.

Christine

Go **** yourself Christine, hypocrite.