Old March 22nd 11, 09:28 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Flu shot destroys baby Saba's life

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
Can you please prove that this was the flu shot? I mean little kids get fevers all the time. This could be
just coincidence. Please provide the evidence that kids who get the shots get sick as a result of the shots.

Jeff

What's the matter Jeff, are you living in the land of denial where no harm ever results from vaccinations?

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com