Old August 10th 07, 01:46 PM posted to rec.scouting.guide+girl,alt.feminism,soc.women,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Beliavsky

Default Tough Cookies: Girl Scouts launch a nationwide offensive against a spreading bully culture among young girls

On Aug 10, 5:21 am, wrote:
So the Girl Scouts is going to attack the bigoted Boy Scouts?

I will join my sons in scouting if they are interested, and I don't
want their scoutmasters to be homosexuals. Most homosexual men do not
molest boys, but I'd bet a higher proportion of homosexual than
heterosexual men do so. Do you think male scoutmasters should lead
Girl Scouts on camping trips? Another point is that scoutmasters are
supposed to be role models, and I don't want homosexual role models
for my sons. Homosexual activists are quick to denounce people who
oppose their agenda, but parents should not be cowed.