Old March 17th 08, 12:24 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
[email protected]

Default Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Mar 16, 7:56 am, enigma wrote:
Banty wrote :

Some marriage if it's "her" ordeal...

agsf_57 is a real prize. he doesn't have a high opinion of
women,

That's not true. I don't have a high opinion of self centered
Westernized women who were fed the brain rot doctrine of feminism.

although he maintains he is married.

My wife is a wonderful woman, friend and partner who puts my needs and
those of our son before the needs of herself. I, in turn, put her
needs before my own. There is a reason why traditional marriages work
while today's westernized marriages fail at 50% or more.

i can't believe
any sane woman would stay with such a mysogynistic piece of
crap, but i suppose there's one out there somewhere...

It's a shame, especially from someone with your age, to label me a
misogynists.

lee
--

Regards...