Old July 22nd 03, 03:23 AM
Rolly The Pervert

Default NOTE to all readers, looney lorian begins trolling and crossposting to other groups

"CME" wrote in message
.. .

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message

wrote in message

Rolly The Pervert wrote:
wrote in message

Actually, Lisa, you and Tom are as emotionally abusiveslap

And what you gonna do about it?

**** off bitch

Tom,

you are simply proving my point as what you just did is emotional

abuse!

Shut up bitch.

I thought you were in recovery?

hahahahaha bitch.

And every techie knows that databasix is the last resort of the coward

No bitch, meow, YHBT.

You ain;t a techie either ****or, just cause you got a free email addy

lol.

Take credit for anyone elses work lately fraud?

usenet poster who needs to hide behind a terms of service agreement

that
allows for anything goes. Better watch it though, there are still

laws
follow...

hahaha, hahahaha looney lorian, you just bought off more then you can

chew.
again.

Cal the cops bitch. Email databasix ****. Your just ****ed you can't
netkkkop me.

Looney Lorain, your new friends will turn on you to, just like your old

ones
did, cause you are a backstabbing ****, whos ****ing up their kids life.

Shame on you ****.

LOL, I'm sorry... I just find this so amusing, who's the one here that has
the mental illness? Lorian has expressed herself in such a logical and
coherent manner... you on the otherhand, resort to base and childish
insults. You're a full blown cracker. Oh what, gonna call me a **** now
too? LMAO

Christine

hey look it's lady christine, coming to the invalids aid.

co-dependants and dumb **** enablers alike.