Old March 4th 07, 01:26 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Animal05

Default Tips for parents of bright kids

'Kate wrote:

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:17:41 GMT, "Zorro" wrote:

"'Kate" wrote ...

I was bored beyond belief once.

So 'Many' jokes ... so little time ...

;-)

... how did all yer bizzy bizzy bizzy stuff go? well I hope ...

I'll know in about 3 weeks whether I passed the licensing exam. I
graduate in May no matter what. We're all sick here - except Mike
who's faking well. He went to class anyway.

My harddrive crashed. Probably unrecoverable. I can't find my
frontpage disk so the website updates will have to wait. I will put up
pics of the chinchilla family when I update. Kris moved to Michigan -
a town called Wexom or Wixom or something like that. She and hubby
bought a trailer to fix and flip. He has work up there with his
brother so it's a better place for them to be.

So when are you coming up to visit?
He's lucky to have found work up here, we are actually losing
residents. The real estte market sucks, etc etc. and it is March and
it is still snowing.

Paul

What's new with you? The kids? How are you surviving their teenhood?

'K