Old April 24th 07, 05:08 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Strutter

Default When to let kids meet new girlfriend

"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:36:31 -0500, Strutter wrote for all to see:

How much child-free and non-work time do you each (the parents) have?

What does that have to do with her introducing my daughter to people on
first dates, etc.? My ex works 30 hrs./week and has family that will take
care of my daughter any time my ex will let them. I don't live close to my
daughter, but I use every minute of three weeks of vacation to see my
daughter. I also pay $8K/year in child support and another $6K/year in
traveling expenses to be with my daughter. My 39 year old ex wife
introducing her 25 year old boyfriends to my daughter just rubs me the wrong
way a little. Especially since those relationships don't seem to be lasting
too long.