Old July 24th 03, 08:22 AM
andrea

Default Boy or Girl?

"H Schinske" wrote in message

Well, in the first place, there is usually not a connection between the
gender of your first child and the gender of your second.

I think it's interesting, though, that before you have any children at

all, and
assuming you will at some point have two and only two, the odds of having
children of different sexes are only one in three (about a third of folks

with
two children have two boys, about a third have two girls, about a third

have
one of each). Whereas if you've already had one baby, of either sex, your
chance of having one of each after your next birth magically goes up to

one in
two :-)

(Yes, I know why this happens. I just think it's cute. Humor me.)

--Helen

Well I got a boy first followed by a girl, so that went to plan. THEN I had
3 more boys!

We really want another girl to finish, please God we wern't trying for a
football team!

--
Andrea mom of -
Peter 7, Ellie 5, Alden 3, Joseph 21 mths & little munchie man Kamron 6