Old October 10th 03, 01:48 AM
dejablues

Default stats

Sheer numbers is what I was thinking of. Signal to noise and all that.

"Penny Gaines" wrote in message
SarahH wrote in :

Fair enough Once a week I collate all the a.m postings (just the
subject/poster info) and publish them. It looks like this (hope no one
minds the reposting to another group) (snipped for brevity):

Newsgroup 'alt.mothers' - Weekly Stats 05-Oct-03
Generated by Sarah

[snip]
------------------------START SECTION 'POSTERS'-----------------------

[snip]

--------------------START SECTION 'BANDWIDTH HOGS!'-------------------

[snip]

I don't mind the general stats about number of posts etc, but I don't like
the idea of having detailed analysis of my posting habits being made

public.
I know that anyone could work them out via google etc, but I don't want
things made too easy for them.

--
Penny Gaines
UK mum to three