Old November 24th 05, 04:39 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Full circle

DB wrote:
"babscat" wrote in

Needless to say, he got into a snit and I was forced into paying support
when he was making TWICE as
much as me.

So you thought that because he was making good money, you should have to pay
nothing to help support your kids?

Well it's funny that he didn't NEED support for the first four years
and he filed for support one week after I filed for a change in
custody. Like I said he got into a snit and it was a way to punish me.
I was buying her school clothes and sending them to his house. I was
also providing nearly all the trasportation. So you see that I was
supporting my kid and CS was used as a tool for revenge.