Old July 17th 06, 02:29 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
BTR1701

Default Lisa Welchel promoting child abuse

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

BTR1701 wrote:

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

BTR1701 wrote:

Yeah, heaven forbid more kids do that. How terrible it would be for some
of the little ****s to have some actual manners.
----------------------
You're just an abusive Fundy whore.

We have found it is impossible to impose such coercion on adult
humans. We will also find this impossible with children because
it disrespects their right to their chosen form of expression
and freedom of speech.

p.27 "Disobedience comes in many forms, including whining."

What's wrong with this statement? It's true.
----------------------
Again it dishonors children's right to their opinion and speech.
If you don't respect them, then they will never respect you!
Steve

I was going to ask you to show any evidence you have that I'm a "Fundy",
considering I've been openly atheist for several decades now... then I
realized you're just an idiot, so why bother?

Saying you're an atheist if you say the same **** the Fundies say
is unconvincing.

Why would I care about convincing an idiot of anything?