Old July 17th 06, 02:30 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
BTR1701

Default Lisa Welchel promoting child abuse

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

BTR1701 wrote:

In article ,
Captain Infinity wrote:

Once Upon A Time R. Steve Walz wrote:

If you truly want a toddler to steer clear of the street, cry and
show them how terrified it made you. THAT makes the kind of impression
on the child that you want to make, and with none of the fixated
resentment that results from anger and hitting.
Steve

I'll bet you're a "therapist", aren't you? You probably make your
living leeching off of the emotionally crippled. That's why you promote
it.

No, he's just a complete idiot.

That's all you got, you're a poorly written Perl script.

If anything, I'm a spectacularly well-written Perl script.