Old July 17th 06, 03:07 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Captain Jack Samson

Default Lisa Welchel promoting child abuse

trotsky wrote:

.

Lover boy.

.

It's just not common knowledge, I guess.

When i masturbate/ play with my dick, i get this really great feeling
my legs shake, i 'squirt' and i go mad? well not mad but its
great..so thats an orgasm right?..so when i have sex, i get a really
good feeling, but my legs dont shake i dont go mad,i do 'squirt', its
not the same feeling, but its still good, really good, so whats this
which ones what?

Note to self: Do not respond.

You're an anony****--you don't have an identity.

You low-cal, two-wheeled extorter. You spayed, horselike zooplankton.
You lolling, indigent fungus.

Sorry.

Sorry for the spill.

--
Jhn 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man