Old January 26th 09, 03:30 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Nikki

Default A possible TMI question

Kat wrote:

I know this is very long and rambling, and I do realize this is probably
WAAAAAY TMI, but I'm hoping someone might be able to offer something...
Either actual solid advice or even from a personal experience or something.
That stupid health line's answer to everything is "go immediately to the
hospital" and really, they do say that for everything, and often it is a
waste of time and effort.

If it were me I would definitely go to the doctor (or hospital if you
can't get into your doc at the clinic) today. I think it was OK that
you didn't go in the middle of the night since it doesn't sound like an
imminent emergency but it isn't something I would ignore or wait to see
if it goes away on its own either.

--

Nikki