Old August 13th 07, 07:41 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
[email protected]

Default Pepsi admits Aquafina comes from tap water

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:06:16 GMT, "Jan Drew"
wrote:

It's not only the bottles, it is the tap water being sold as spring.

Does it SAY "spring"? I don't see anyone claiming it does. Dem's
da rules.

That is dishonest.

No more dishonest than Baker's "...the same stuff that fills your
toilet bowl when you flush." Doesn't that strike you as extremely
hypocritical? He's using the same tactics he - and you - are
criticizing in Pepsi, just in reverse.

Nobody gets respect from waging a smear campaign.

In case you're wondering, I have no particular love for Pepsi. I
prefer Pepsi to Coke, but it wouldn't be any skin off my nose if
they went completely bankrupt. What I'm doing is showing my
disrespect for smear journalism - publicly, for those who don't know
it when they see it.

Carol

--
First, eliminate the poison.