Old July 22nd 06, 08:15 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

Default Gas problem

Take a 5-mo-old to the potty?

Liz wrote:
"Beth Kevles" wrote in message

Hi --

If she has a predictable fussy period before pooping, then DO take her
to the toilet and hold her over it in a good (knees up) position. It
may help her to pass her stool more easily. It sure can't hurt to try!

--Beth Kevles

like me to reply.

Well I have tried a few times, but it's not THAT predictable -- sometimes
her fussiness doesn't seem to lead to a poo, and sometimes the poo isn't
preceded by fussiness. But yes, I should try it more often.

Liz