Old September 17th 09, 04:13 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil #3

Default Schwarzenegger's propaganda

"Chris" wrote in message

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

You know nothing of me yet claim to know much.
You are a pathetic excuse for a human and a total waste of air and skin.

Phil #3

At least I raised my kids to be productive members of society, that makes
me 1000 times more worthwhile than you.

You raised your kids ONLY because the mother/"child support" people
ALLOWED you to raise them. Individual worthiness has ZERO to do with it.

I claim to know what you have posted here, nothing more nothing less but
you paint the picture of a lowlife with your posts.

If XXX is male, he doesn't have a clue about how truly powerless he is as
regards the family or that the ONLY way a father can be a parent is by the
mother's permission. If female, she is simply hiding behind the built-in
sexism of the system.

Phil #3