Old March 12th 04, 03:36 PM
Joelle

Default 14yr old girl, 19yr old boyfriend

Believe me, she
will care if you take those privileges away.

Been doing that...the reason I say it doesn't work is that there isn't much
left to take...

You've taken away EVERYTHING? So now she's sleeping on a mattress on a floor?

I've been reading your responses and you seem to discard everything people say
but insisting you've done it or it won't work. Not sure if anyone can help you
if that's true. I

the main problem is taking someone who was doing good before they met him,
getting them to realize what they're in, & then reversing her to the way she
was before meeting him.

Nope that is not the main problem and the problem is that you see the problem
is all this guy and if it wasnt for this terrible guy she'd be fine. She
wasn't fine before this or she would not have been attracted to him. People
are attracted to people for a reason. She CHOSE him. Healthy, well adjusted,
self-confident, girls don't choose guys like that. That's the mistake people
make when they see people choosing jerk boyfriends and girlfriends. They blame
it all on the jerk. If you don't deal with the reason she wants a jerk, she'll
just find another one.

Yea I know, I'm wrong, you've done that, tried that...won't work. It's
hopeless. Whatever.

Joelle

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle