Old August 15th 03, 05:14 PM
The Huwe Family

Default Problems Sleeping

Me too :-) I actually feel FINE lying down, but then think that I might as
well go since I am awake. The moment I sit up I have to run to the restroom
to make it.

Gayle
"Stephanie" wrote in message
om...
"daisy" wrote in message

wrote in message
Hiya Everyone,
Well my wife is having problems sleeping. We have a pillow that is

shaped
like the letter C and she uses that. She said that it is hard for her

fall asleep and always tossing and turning. She is getting about 5-6

hrs
of
sleep per night. Any suggestions on helping falling asleep..
Thanks for any input.

Mark

Im 41 weeks and have not been able to sleep for 2 months. The only

thing
that I can figure out is that I need to have this baby, then I can sleep
comfortably (although for not many hours at a time : ) )
Daisy

You know what would help me sleep? A catheter! I am up to pee every
hour! I turn over a lot, but can do so practically still asleep. It is
the peeing that is killing me.

Man I am tired. (34 weeks)