Old August 15th 03, 05:20 PM
The Huwe Family

Default Problems Sleeping

I ended up moving into the spare bedroom. The bed in there was mine before
we were married anyway, so it feels like an old friend. The reasons I moved
were multiple tho: 1. I got HUGE fast. There wasn't enough room for me to
turn over. 2. My husband has sleep apnea which has not been controlled
yet. Major snoring on his part. 3. I hadn't been sleeping pretty much
since my 1st trimester and felt that I had a better chance if I wasn't
disturbed in any way by anyone/anything else.

The funny thing is, when I was told that I'd be having a c-section and the
babies would stay in the NICU for a while, I was actually quite glad. I
could heal AND sleep before having to tackle taking care of the babies.

Gayle

wrote in message
Hiya Everyone,
Well my wife is having problems sleeping. We have a pillow that is shaped
like the letter C and she uses that. She said that it is hard for her to
fall asleep and always tossing and turning. She is getting about 5-6 hrs

of
sleep per night. Any suggestions on helping falling asleep..
Thanks for any input.

Mark